Restore Dell Streak Back To Factory Condition
- Download stock recovery ROM, rename it become ‘update.pkg‘ then put at SDcard
- Download Official Dell ROM
- Download Dell PC Suit (if only you don`t have it)
How to restore Dell Streak to Factory Condition
- Turn off Dell Streak
- Press and Camera + Power Buttons until it`s boot in Fastboot mode.
- Select Fastboot mode
- Wait (around 10 sec), then Connect Streak to PC/Laptop
- Open command prompt, windows xp: start button -> run -> type cmd.
- Type in command prompt
fastboot -i 0x413c flash recovery recovery.stock.img
note: Dell Streak Fastboot
- Wait until “Recovery Done” show at Dell screen
- Turn off the Dell Streak
- Press and Hold power + volume[+] + volume[-] buttons, until it`s boot to recovery mode.
- Select second option “Software upgrade via Update.pkg on SD card”
- Wait the process is done then reboot
Do with your own risk
Download Support Files