Root and Reset Binary Counter Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
- Installed ClockWorkMod Recovery
- Download SuperSu
- Download Triangle Away
Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
- Copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.05.zip to external memory
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Power + Home + Volume[+] buttons until it`s boot in recovery mode
- Select Install Zip from SDcard
- Next, choose zip from SDcard
- Find and select, UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.05.zip
- Update process will begin, just wait until it`s reboot
Reset Binary Counter Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082
Binary Counter store a flash counter that keeps track of how many times you have flashed custom firmwares to your device.
For Reset Samsung Galaxy Duos Binary Counter to 0, install Triangle Away application in to your device.
Do With Your Own Risk