Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Download update.zip for galaxy pocket
Root Galaxy Pocket
- Copy update.zip to SDcard and place it in /root
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold Home + Power + Volume[+] buttons until it` boot in recovery mode
- Choose applay update from SDcard
- Select update.zip
- Select reboot now
- Reboot in normal mode
- Check in Application, if Galaxy Pocket is rooted then it should be Superuser icon in there.
Unroot Galaxy Pocket
All step to unroot is almost same with root procedure, just download unroot.zip then rename it become update.zip. If update.zip from root proccess still in SDcard, just overwrite it.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File