Root Android device without PC using iRoot
Develop by Mgyun team ( that also release vRoot apps) iRoot make root and/or unroot android device became more easier.
They have two version app, installer for windows(PC) and apk (android). But if you want to root your android device without PC, use iRoot for Andoid
iRoot application support for root android 2.2 to 4.4.
Root Android device using iRoot
- Make sure your Android setting Unknown Source is checkedSettings > Security > Unknown Source
- Download and install iRoot (link download below)
- Launch iRoot
- Tap on “I Agree” Button, iRoot will check is your device is rooted or not.
- If your device is not root, then a “Root Now” button will appear, tap those button.
- Root process will start, wait until it done.
- Close iRoot, go to application, a new app “Kinguser” is installed in your system.
KingUser function like SuperUser
Do With Your own Risk!Download iRoot for Android APK (184)