Rooting Asus eee Pad Transformer
- Download and install Asus Drivers
- Download and extract tf_rootkit_31 (transformer root)
Root Asus eee pad Transformer
- Connect Asus eee pad transformer to PC/Laptop
- Open command Prompt ( start > run, type cmd), leave the prompt windows open, continue to next step
- Go to tf_rootkit_31 extract folder
- Go to roo_app folder, you`ll find adb.exe
- Drag adb.exe to command prompt windows, or you can do manually by using command prompt
- In command prompt, type
if your device is not detected, try reconnect the device.
- Turn off the device
- Press and hold volume[+] + Power buttons until it`s boot in apx mode.
If this the first time boot in apx mode that connect to PC/Laptop, here what you must todo:
- When it automatically install some driver. Cancel!
- Go to device manager > other devices
- You should see APX (or something similiar) in yellow triangle, right click on it.
- Select Update Driver software, follow the steps inside it.
- the target you must install NvidiaUsb.inf as driver. NvidiaUsb.inf is located in tf_rootkit_31/usbpcdriver
- ignore the unsigned error messege
- In tf_rootkit_31 folder, run root.bat. An update messege will appear in your transformer
- Optional step, Install ClockWorkMod Recovery, run cwm.bat
- Restart the device
- Go to menu > settings > application > development
- Check USB Debugging (enable)
- In tf_rootkit_31 folder, run root_app.bat
Note: root_app.bat will install SU and superuser.apk via adb (auto)
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File