Rooting Dell Streak
- Download StreakMod Recovery, put it inside fastboot folder
- Download SU.ZIP and put in SDcard root.
- Download BusyBox
How to root Dell Streak
- Turn Off your device
- Press and hold power + camera buttons, boot in fastmode mode for push /flash/d.l. StreakMod Recovery
- Press [-]+[+] when logo Dell at booting is show.
- Select second option, Update via update package
- StreakMod mode, select “Apply sd: Update.zip ……“
- Select “choose from SD”
- give path to SU.Zip file
- Flashing process, just wait
- process done then reboot
- Download and install BusyBox
- Launch Superuser
- go to setting/preferences -> tab SU binary -> Update SU binary
Do With Your Own Risk!
Download Support files