Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 (Gingerbread)
- Download and extract CF-Root-TAB7_XX_OXA_JQ1-v3.3-CWM3RFS.tar
- Download and extract Odin
Attention! if your Samsung Galaxy Tab is just upgrade to Gingerbread, make sure to reboot at least one time.
Rooting procedure for Galaxy Tab 7 GingerBread
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Run ODIN
- Make sure Re-Partition is not check (disable).
- Click on PDA button, select CF-Root-TAB7_XX_OXA_JQ1-v3.3-CWM3RFS.tar file.
- Press and hold volume[-] + Power buttons, boot to download mode.
- Connect the device to PC/Laptop
- Wait until ODIN regconize the galaxy tab
- Click Start
- Wait until the process is done and reboot
- Remove the device from PC/Laptop
Do With Your Own Risk