Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 (sprint) CDMA
Rooting samsung galaxy tab 7 (sprint) SPH-P100 is different from Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 (Gingerbread). Galaxy Tab SPH-100 using CDMA as their main connection, so when you do a normal way your galaxy tab 7 will brick.
- Odin3 downloader tool, you need this for ROM flashing
- download P100_EF17_STOCK_ROOTED, rooted custom ROM for Galaxy Tab SPH-100
Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab SPH-P100
- Run Odin3 downloader tool (PC/laptop)
- Turn off you Galaxy Tab
- Press and hold Power + Volume[-] buttons until its boot in download mode.
- Connect the device to PC/Laptop
- Wait until Odin3 detect the device
- Click PDA
- Find and select Quens_P100_EF17_Rooted_PDA.tar
- Uncheck re-partition (disable), important!!
- Click start button
- Wait until odin3 flashing process is done
- When it` success, Process meter will green.
- Remove Galaxy Tab from PC/laptop
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support Files
note : use google translator to read the web.