Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y CDMA
- Download update.zip (below)
How to rooting samsung galaxy y CDMA
- Copy update.zip and put it in your sdcard (don`t put it in folder)
- Turn off your samsung galaxy Y
- Press and hold power button until you saw samsung logo then immediately press volume[+], to boot in “recovery mode“.
- Choose apply update from sdcard.
- Use update.zip file that you already download.
- Wait until the process is done then back to main menu.
- Select Reboot now
after all step above, you`ll find a superuser icon in your galaxy Y.
If you can`t find it, that`s mean your root is failed.
Do with Your Own Risk
Download Support File