Rooting Samsung Galaxy Young S6310
For root Samsung Galaxy Young S6310, we have two method that you can choose. Using framaroot or flashing from Custom Recovery. But you must remember, that if your root is success that your waranty will void.
- Download Framaroot
- Checked “Unknown Source”, this option will allow to install application from outside play store
Settings > Security > Unknown Source
- Checked ” USB Debugging” and “Allow Mock Location”
Settings > Developer Option > USB Debugging
Settings > Developer Option > Allow Mock Location
Root Galaxy Young S6310 using frameroot (easy)
- Copy frameroot.apk to your device
- Install frameroot
- Select SuperUser (or other)
- Click “Gandalf” for starting root process
- Wait until it`s done then reboot
- Done, your device is root
Note: for update, using OTA is more recomendded than using KIES. But check “OTA survival” in SuperUser application before update it.
Root Galaxy Young S6310 from CWM Recovery
Make sure your CWM recovery is already install in your system.
- Copy SuperSu.zip to your SDcard
- Turn off your device
- Press Home + Power + Volume[+] buttons until it`s boot in recovery mode
- Choose “Install the Zip File”
- Select “Zip from SDcard”
- Select supersu.zip that you saved in SDcard
- Wait, and reboot after it done.
- Well done, your device is root
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File