Rooting Sony Experia Arc S FirmWare 4.0.2.A.0.62 with locked bootloader
- Download Flashtool
- Download DooMLoRD_v4_ROOT-zergRush-busybox-su
- Download Firmware 4.0.2.A.0.42
Rooting FirmWare 4.0.2.A.0.62 with locked bootloader
- Flashing firmware 4.0.2.A.0.62 using flashtool, read: Flashing Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
- After Xperia Arc S firmware is already downgrade, do not install anything, just keep the system like it was.
- Do Rooting using ZergRush, read: Rooting Sony Xperia Arc S using ZergRush
- After the arc s already rooted, connect to internet, a notification to update firmware will come up.
- Do update to 4.0.2.A.0.62 via OTA
- Wait the process until its done
- Done, it should be rooted 4.0.2.A.0.62.
- Update via OTA is must! if you try update from pc companion or zeus it will fail for sure.
- In step 4, if there is no update notification, do manually update from Settings > About Phone > Software Update.
Do With your Own Risk