Samsung Galaxy Gio Flashing tutorial
Flashing Samsung Galaxy gio via KIES & ODIN
Update (Online) via KIES
- Open the latest Kies (must be the latest)
- GIO Galaxy Connect to PC
- Kies detect the latest firmware
- Click Update.
- The firmware download process by Kies (wait until finish)
- GIO will restart and the note Downloading.
- Once completed the GIO will restart again.
- Backup process (if that has been backing up data).
The solution when Upgrade via Kies is Stuck
- If more than 5 minutes the firmware update process is still at 0% / stuck and samsung galaxy gio remain in a state ‘DOWNLOAD mode “, please unplug the USB cable. remove the battery and then put it back.
- Close Kies and the Updater with ALT + F4 until no longer Kies window.
- Then run Kies, there will be a failed firmware update notices, and offered to do an emergency firmware recovery.
- Next up are required to run Kies into recovery mode (download mode)
- Make sure that the Galaxy Gio is off and there is no usb cable is attached.
- Press the volume down + home + power button simultaneously
- make sure it says Downloading … Gio screen.
- reconnect the USB to Gio.
- Press Retry to window “Emergency Firmware Recovery”
- Updates will begin to take place, there will be no downloading of data. those data have been downloaded previously, and stored in the cache
- Wait until the download is complete .. update done
Flashing Firmware (Offline) via Odin
- Run Odin
- Click “select ops”, choose GIO_v1.0.ops
- Check One Package
- Click “one package” button
- Choose file Galaxy Gio S5660 Firmware S5660DXKC3 Full Pack
- Unplug micro SD and turn off samsung galaxy gio
- Press volume down + home + power (Galaxy Gio will boot as download mode)
- Connect Galaxy Gio to PC and wait until the device detect in Odin
- Start and wait until it`s done
The solution when Upgrade via Odin is Stuck
Are you already try this?
- Reinstall with the latest Kies
- Update Driver from kies
- Recheck the Odin
- Restart PC
- Change the USB Port
Solution : Try another PC that never install with Kies!
Reason : Some file may conflict or corrupted when the download process is fail.
- The lastest KIES
- Samsung USB driver
- Odin Multi Downloader 4.4.2
- file OPS (for Froyo and Gingerbread)
- MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 (Access SDCARD, backup sms, phone number etc, using PC/Laptop without mounting sdcard)
Download support file / application
- Download Kies_126.96.36.19971_128_2 (2592)
- Download Samsung USB driver (7979)
- Download Odin Multi Downloader 4.4.2 (3541)
- Download file OPS (for Froyo and Gingerbread) (3690)
- Download MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 (1417)
- Download Galaxy Gio S5660 Firmware S5660DXKC3 Full Pack (4209)
Video tutorial Flashing (Offline) dengan ODIN Onepackage & Non-onepackage