Samsung Galaxy S3
So what are the Galaxy Samsung S3 specification?
Well, According the rumour, the Galaxy S III will have:
- Quad-core 2.0GHz processor.
- 1.5GB RAM, expandable memory with a 32GB built-in.
- 4.65-inch Super III AMOLED displays developed specifically for this phone with a resolution of 1280 x 1024, which will provide 352-PPI pixel density, the highest in the smartphone so far.
- 10 megapixel camera capable of recording video at 60fps 1080p.
metal body with a thickness of 9mm and the 2250 mAh battery.
- Super smartphone will run on Android Ice Cream Sandich with TouchWiz 5 on it. The new version of TouchWiz will be slightly different from the current version where it would not be as comprehensive and would show only small changes to the OS. This will allow Samsung to provide faster software updates in the future.
Samsung plans to announce the device at MWC 2012 with worldwide release is planned for sometime in mid-2012.
Specifications sounds very impressive but perhaps a little too impressive.