Samsung Galaxy SII Root using CF-Root
- The kernel type can be see from setting -> about phone -> Baseband version, kernel version, build number sm.
- The last 3 digits is the kernel version .
- Download odin, and CF-root kernel file in accordance with previous kernel reads
- Extract the file odin
- Do not forget to extract the . zip file kernel until you find .tar files
- Go into download mode,
- Once entered in download mode , then press the volume up, continue
- Switch to the computer,, Run Odin, then connect the phone to the computer, via USB, (turn off kiess 2.0 first)
- in Odin, MAKE SURE!! repartion check box is NOT checked !!!!!!!
- click the PDA button, enter the file .tar suitable firmware that you downloaded earlier
- START button. Let the Odin finish his job.
- Wait until the process Odin done, the phone will reboot itself
Find the kernel type that match for your samsung galaxy SII here
Tutorial Video how to root Samsung Galaxy SII using CF-root
Download Support FileDownload Odin V.1.85 (80454 downloads)