Samsung Galaxy SII unROOT to default firmware
This tutorial how to remove a yellow triangle during Booting on the device that already root / flash.
Yellow triangle does not affect the performance of your Samsung Galaxy SII, only appears when the initial boot only.
Condition : Samsung galaxy SII already Root and Yellow triangle appear.
note: If you are using CF-kernel, ClockworkMod is already include
- donlot .Zip file
- Extract the file until you got file zImage
- Flash using ClockWorkMod from chainfire == select flash kernel -> select zimage that you got from step above.
- wait until the reboot -> yellow triangle will disappeared
- Your Samsung Galaxy SII you will be back to unroot condition again because you using the stock kernel.
- If you want root your galaxy SII again, use the ClockworkMod to flash the kernel that already root (ex CF-root)
- after reboot the yellow triangle will gone.
Condition: Your current kernel is DXKG3 rooted with a yellow triangle
note: DXKG3 is an example, change the root kernel version that used by your android now.
- extract DXKG3 file until you meet the file zImage.
- put the zImage DXKG3 file on sdcard (do not inserted into the folder)
- Sign ClockWorkMod recovery (orange color) select “install zip from SDCard”
- Select the file zImage DXKG3.
- Your condition remains the root (no icon SuperUser) but without CWM recovery orange color.
- extract KG3 CF-Root file until meet zImage file.
- put zImage KG3 file in the CF-sdcard root (do not be put into a folder)
- Go to ClockWorkMod select “install zip from SDCard”
- your SGS2 device condition ROOT without YELLOW TRIANGLE and ClockWorkMod recovery orange color reappeared
- Root Asus Zenfone 5 Kitkat
- HTC secret Code
- Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware