Samsung Galaxy W ClockworkMod Recovery
There is two ways to install ClockWorkMod in Samsung Galaxy W. Installing Clockworkmod from adb and Odin. This ClockWorkMod took from their newest version that included ICS source.
- Download and extract recovery-clockwork-188.8.131.52-ancora.zip for flashing in adb shell.
Read here how to install ADB in Windows
- Download recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-ancora.tar.md5 for flashing with Odin
Install ClockWorkMod Recovery in Galaxy W
Flashing via adb shell
- Go to recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-ancora.zip extract folder
- find .img file inside the extract folder
- Copy those file and put it to /SDcard
- Open command prompt (xp: start menu -> run, type cmd).
- At command prompt type
when you see cd:\adb>, type
dd if=/sdcard/recovery.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13
Flashing via Odin
- Run Odin
- Input OPS file with Ancora.ops
- Check One Package and select .md5 file (recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-ancora.tar.md5)
- Connect Samsung Galaxy W to PC/Laptop
- Wait until the device regonize (port comm)
- Click start
- Wait until the process is done
- The device will automatically reboot
Do With Your Own Risk