Samsung Galaxy Y Rooting
If you have been fail to root Samsung Galaxy Y using SuperOne click, you can try this one.
- Samsung USB Driver (Only if you don`t have KIES)
- ROM Update
How to root galaxy Y
- Copy update.zip to root SDcard/
- Extract adb.zip (there`s 2 files, dll and exe)
- At your cellphone, go to Settings -> Applications -> development, make sure USB debugging is active.
- Hold shift + right click at empty area, ‘Open command window here’.
- Type on command
adb reboot recovery
- Samsung Galaxy Y will reboot and boot to recovery mode.
- Choose Apply update from SDcard, (use volume[+][-] to up and down, home for OK)
- Choose update.zip file
- Reboot your cellphone
- If you see the icon superuser, that`s mean root proccess is success.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File