Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Root and Unsecure Boot.img Firmware 4.0.2.A.0.42
This boot.img is made for sony ericsson xperia ray with firmware 4.0.2.A.0.42.
What`s the diffrent:
- already root with the newest superuser (apk 3.06, binary 3.03, busybox 1.19.2)
- unsecure (ro.secure=0)
- adb persistent server
- support /etc/init.d
- Make sure your sony ericsson bootloader is already in unlock.
Tutorial : Unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Bootloader
- Your Sony Ericsson xperia ray firmware is 4.0.2.A.0.42 (1248-9545 [Update from SEUS])
you can use this tutorial Change the stock kernel Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray with DooMKernel
Just change the boot.img there with boot.img below
To Bring back to original kernel
Download original kernel (below) and use tutorial Change the stock kernel Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray with DooMKernel
just change the command at step 10, from boot.img to kernel.sin
How to using ClockWorkMod
- Reboot Xperia Ray
- Wait until Sony Ericsoon text at boot become very bright
- Press Home button rapidly until clockworkmod menu show up.
Do With Your Own Risk!!!
note: boot.img still in beta