StockRom GingerBread (GB.KQ3 2.3.4) Modification
First of all, this is not a customRom. This just a stockROM with modification.
The hardest way
- Do a hardreset from Samsung Galaxy Gio (it`s should be ok from any ROM)
Apply update:root gb updated.zip
- Flashing the FW GB.KQ3 that already modification.
There`s several way:
- make it by your self
- using [MOD] boot.img GB 2.3.4 (XXKQ3)
- or Gingerbread 2.3.4 link2sd enabled
- Root (use application at download support file below)(Version: Busybox v1.19.0, Superuser v184.108.40.206, v2.3.2 binary Su-efgh).
- Deodex (use application at download support file below)(tutorial already include).
- enable darktremor. tutorial how to use darktremor
- change the bootanimation, framework, and the fonts(use application at download support file below).
- Then add Juwe RAM script. read here
- Change the “build number” to make it look like customROM. Read Here
The easiest way
- Download aplication pack (see below)
- Using Odin, Flash it.
- Run through ADB or terminal emulator a2sd cachesdreset to activate darktremor, or a2sd datasd for move all application and data to SDcard
Download supported file
- Download [MOD] boot.img GB 2.3.4 (XXKQ3) (229)
- Download GINGERBREAD S5660XXKQ6 (2.3.4) LINK2SD ENABLED (343)
- Download file to root (261)
- Download file for deodex (230)
- Download Darktremor (498)
- Download aplication for boot animation, framework and change font (207)
- Download all pack for the easiest way (1650)
- HTC secret Code
- Root Asus Zenfone 5 Kitkat
- Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530H)
- Delete google email account "Google Talk Authentication Failed" notification in android
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Samsung Secret Code