The easiest way to Unbrick LG Optimus One
- Download LGMDP
- Download and extract CWM Recovery
- LG Driver
- Disable LG Virtual Modem at PC/Laptop
How to unbrick LG Optimus One
- Turn on the LG Optimus One with hold and press Volume[+] + Back + Power Buttons to boot in emergency mode.
- Connect the Optimus One to PC / Laptop
- Run LGMDP.EXE
- Click ‘Select Port’
- When Optimus One is detected, a new windows will appear, select the device then Connect.
If your device is not detected, try to
- shake it
- reconnect with plug and unplug the cable
- remove the battery and put it back then try to boot in emergency mode
do this until the device detect.
- Another new windows will appear, click browse at image folder then select the CWM Recovery extract folder.(an error dialog box will pop up twice, but it`s not disrupt the process )
- Close window (don`t click ‘start’ button, just hit the X at top right corner), then click download at LGMDP main page
- Wait until the process is done
- If the process is success the LG optimus One will reboot to recovery mode.
Download Support Files