Tutorial Install v6 supercharger in LG Optimus One
- Busybox installed (v1.19.2 or lower!)
- Script Manager
- V6 SuperCharger script by zeppelinrox
How to Install v6 supercharger
- Open script manager
- Click browse as root and allow / remember
- Superuser click OK
- Select V6 SuperCharger file (make sure this file is already in your SDcard)
- When a popup come out, active the “Fav” and “Su” icons then click “Run”.
active the “Fav” makes you easier to access it.
MAKE SURE Boot icon is inactive!!
- Text will start to scroll, this action will check all necessary aplication. For scrolling option choose no 1 (fast).
- Choose “Yes” for option create local.prop.
- Choose “Yes” for option init.rc
- Choose “No” for option your home is locked in memory
- now follow the instruction, until you find option menu (1-31)
- Next step is remove GV’s baked-in SuperCharger, pick option number 15 (UnSuperCharger)
- After the previous process is done, pick option number 29 (Restart)
- The device will restart
- Open Script Manager and launch V6 script (again).
or you can open script manager and click menu-favourites (result from step 3).
- Choose “YES”, if option for create local.prop and init.rc is asking again.
- After the menu (like step 8) is show up, pick number 7 (Super UL (Aggresive) x.x.x.x), and wait until the process is done.
- Pick number 29 (restart)
- After restart, relaunch v6 script
- Do like before until you at the menu (1-31)
- Pick number 13, OOm Grouping Fixed + Bullet Proff launcer
- Pick number 20, Nitro Lag nullifier
- Pick number 18, Engine Flush
- Pick number 30
- After Reboot Open v6 Script, find this text
- OOM Grouping Fixes ARE in effect!
- Current values MATCH Prior SuperCharge!
- Nitro Lag Nullifier is Installed!
Congratulation!! V6 now in your optimus One
note: Choose yes for create local.prop and init.rc is an important step if you don`t want fail for Tweak.
Download Support Files
- Download V6 SuperCharger (855 downloads)
- Download busybox 1.19.2 (838 downloads)
- Download Script manager (4777 downloads)
Which ROM is working with this tweaks?
- Android 2.2
- Android 2.3.3
- OpenOptimus v2
- AGA-ROM v1.4
- (And many more Custom 2.3.3)
- Android 2.3.4
- CyanogenMod 7 for Optimus T
- Andy’s GB 2.3.4 (Phoenix)
- Android 2.3.5
- CyanogenMod 7.1 by mik
- CyanogenMMatt v1.1
- SonyGenMod v1.1 (Coming Soon)
- Android 2.3.7
- CM7 6.5.8
- Ice Cyancream sandwich love
- Mik’o’Void (kezvoid)