TWRP Recovery for Sony Xperia P/U/Go/Sola
TWRP Recovery now available for sony xperia P/U/Go/Sola.
This amazing tools if very helpfull because they easy to use with GUI that fully build form XML and completely theme-able (in case you bore with default look).
TWRP Recovery feature are Touchscreen driven with real buttons and drag-to-scroll, XML-based GUI that allows full customization of the layout true theming, Settings are saved to the sdcard and persist through reboots, Ability to choose which partitions to back up and which to restore Ability to choose to compress backups now with pigz (multi-core processor support for faster compression times), Onscreen keyboard, Decryption of /data and Easy selection of internal/external storage.
Install TWRP Recovery on Sony Xperia P/U/Go/Sola
- Download the lastest version of TWRP Recovery
- Extract in folder Place your current ROM boot.img inside extract folder (make sure it have name boot.img)
- Using USb cable, connect your device to PC / Laptop.
- Open terminal emulator (for linux) or Command prompt (for windows) type 5)
For linux users, type
chmod 755 run_me.sh ./run_me.sh
For windows users, type
- After step above, a new boot.img will created in current directory
- Turn off your Sony Xperia Do flash boot.img using command
fastboot flash boot new_boot.img
- Wait until it finish and reboot
Do With Your Own Risk