Typing in android phone using other device via wifi
Want to type something in your android phone, but it`s the virtual keyboard is to small and maybe you should type from bigger device such as real keyboard at PC. And here`s the idea, typing in android phone using PC/Laptop keyboard via WiFi. Steps below using Samsung Galaxy Y as example.
- Download and install WiFi Keyboard
Settings WiFi keyboard
- Go to typing application
- Press and hold at typing area inside the application until an options come up
- Select WiFi Keyboard
- An url address will appear in notification bar
- At PC/Laptop type those address in browser URL
- And here it is… you can type an do some edit and it will appear in galaxy Y with no time.
Download Support Files