Unrooting Samsung Galaxy Y CDMA
- Download update-unroot.zip (below)
How to unrooting samsung galaxy y CDMA
- Copy update-unroot.zip and put it in your sdcard (don`t put it in folder)
- Turn off your samsung galaxy Y
- Press and hold power button until you saw samsung logo then immediately press volume[+], to boot in “recovery mode“.
- Choose apply update from sdcard.
- Use update-unroot.zip file that you already download.
- Wait until the process is done then back to main menu.
- Select Reboot now
note: after all step above, you still find a superuser icon in your galaxy Y that`s mean your unroot is failed.
Do with Your Own Risk
Download Support File
- HTC secret Code
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- How to install game in Using APK and Data
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank