Unrooting Samsung Galaxy Y CDMA
- Download update-unroot.zip (below)
How to unrooting samsung galaxy y CDMA
- Copy update-unroot.zip and put it in your sdcard (don`t put it in folder)
- Turn off your samsung galaxy Y
- Press and hold power button until you saw samsung logo then immediately press volume[+], to boot in “recovery mode“.
- Choose apply update from sdcard.
- Use update-unroot.zip file that you already download.
- Wait until the process is done then back to main menu.
- Select Reboot now
note: after all step above, you still find a superuser icon in your galaxy Y that`s mean your unroot is failed.
Do with Your Own Risk