Upgrade Android Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 to Eclair
For upgrade your xperia x8 to eclair via SEUS (online) you`ll need download the SEUS software from sony ericsson official website.
- Download SEUS
- Plug the data cable to xperia
- Internet connection
How to upgrade the android:
- Make sure you already download SEUS, it could be 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52 version.
- Install the SEUS to your PC / Laptop
- Run the application
- Select x8 (same with your device), click next
- Wait for next command
- When the command is show up, press and hold the back button
- Connect the Sony Ericsson Xperia x8 to PC
- Still hold and press the back button until SEUS command to release it.
- SEUS will download files from official website, now you can relax and wait until the download is done.
- When the download is complete, wait for command to remove the device from PC
- Restart the device.
Download Support File
- HTC secret Code
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Y Firmware
- Advantages and Disadvantages Android mobile phone
- 7 Mistake Choosing Power Bank
- Convert Java(JAD/JAR) to APK
- Root and unroot Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery using Terminal Emulator
- How to Distinguish Between Original Samsung Galaxy S4 and S4 clone
- Flashing for Upgrade and downgrade Lenovo P780 ROM / firmware
- Install Sony Xperia (P / U / Sola / Go) Driver and fastboot in Windows 7