Upgrade ICS Custom ROM Motorola Xoom (CDMA & GSM)
Upgrade ICS using custom ROM only for Motorola Xoom that already unlock bootloader and installed with CWM recovery. Another thing that you must know is to upgrade to ICS there stept to do factory reset, so make sure that you already backup your installed applications.
- Already unlock Bootloader, Unlock Motorola Xoom Bootloader
- Already install with CWM recovery, Install Rogue ClockworkMod recovery in Motorola Xoom
- Download Custom ROM and Google Application Pack
Upgrade Motorola Xoom To Ice Cream Sandwich using Custom ROM
- Copy Custom ROM and Gapps Pack to SDcard without unzip the file.
- Turn Off the device
- Turn on, when motorola logo appear press volume[-] buttons rapidly until fastboot menu come up.
- Select Android Recovery
- Optional step, Make backup for current OS, select Backup and restore, follow the instruction steps.
- Do Wipe device (wipe data / wipe cache / dalvic)
- Choose Install zip from SDcard, pick ICS custom ROM in SDCard
- Wait until the process is done and Xoom reboot
- Leave it boot in normal mode to make sure that ICS installation is success and works perfectly.
- Reboot and boot in recovery mode (do like step 2,3,4)
- Choose Instal zip from SDcard, pick Gapps pack
- Follow the steps and wait until it`s all done
- Done, enjoy your Android Ice cream Sandwich
- Motorola XOOM CDMA VERIZON code MZ600 is in CDMA Network
- Motorola XOOM 3g iNTERNATIONAL code mz601 in GSM Network
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support Files