Upgrade Nubia Z5S Firmware to Official Kitkat
- Download and extract Nubia Kitkat Firmware
Upgrade Nubia Z5s Firmware to Kitkat
- Go to Nubia Extract Folder, you will find 4 file inside those folder. Copy all of them to Nubia Internal Memory, make sure it on parent root (not inside a folder)
- Turn off the device
- Press and Hold Power + Volume[+] buttons, when ZTE logo appear, release power button but still hold Volume[+] button until it boot in recovery mode.
- Select “Apply update from SDcard“, choose file 4.2 to 4.4 update.zip
- After update process is finish, a notification “install from SDcard complete” will show on screen
Select “Reboot System Now“
- Wait until it boot normally, then turn off the device.
- Once again Press Power + Volume[+] buttons to boot device in recovery mode.
- Select “wipe data / factory reset“, then OK
- Select “Apply update from SDcard“, choose file 4.4 update.zip
- Wait until update process complete, then reboot the device.
- Done, Nubia Z5s firmware is update to Kitkat
Downgrade Nubia Z2S from Kitkat to jellybean
Almost all step are same with upgrade, the different is file that you use to upgrade.
use 4.4 to 4.2 upgrade.zip for first upgrade
Use 4.2 upgrade.zip for second upgrade
But you must know, when you downgrade your firmware, the original 4.2 is in chinese, so you need make some adjustment but still it can not be same with your default stock rom.
Do With Your Own Risk
Download Support File